September 1, 2010

September.

When people ask me 'How are you?'
I don't really know how to answer anymore.


There is 2 more days till my birthday, actually 1 more day since tomorrow is September 2. I seriously don't know how I turned from that to... right now. I mean, I use to smile so realistic and laugh at everything. Now, whenever I smile, I can barely tell if it's real or fake. I'm not saying that friends make me sad or anything, just seriously from that... to 16 year old idiot.

...time passes way to fast.

Dad's back. He was excess by 9kg, no shock really but he didn't manage to by most of the things I asked him to buy which is really disappointing. ): I didn't get my beanie and my marvel shoes. He just bought one shoes from me but that's okay. (8 Anyway, Thursday is the last day of school and today I didn't bother coming to school. That's okay too. Friday has to be a good day though, I'm planning to give my mathematics score to my dad tomorrow. I'm preparing for the worst. I'm using my phone non-stop just in case he takes it away.

I got this from Grandma and Auntie Leya.

My older brother bought the donut thing.
I finally got 3 t-shirts from Phillipines and two shorts.
1 new converse shoes. AND IT'S GREEEEEEEEEN!

I didn't receive my beret or beanie but it's okay, mom and I are going back to the Phillipines on March so everything I want can be bought then.

well, cheers.


vee.