August 31, 2010

I want you to be my nothing, cause nothing lasts forever.

saranghae bo-ga?

Dad's coming in a few more hours, I'm really sleepy but I don't want to sleep yet and I seriously don't wanna go to school tomorrow which I think might happen. Though if it's moms' mind, you can never predict what she's thinking. :p

I'm kinda afraid to go to the airport later, I'll have to see Nancy and her scary face. Yuh, she's gonna be there to pick up her husband who also just came back from Philippines. Homyshiat! I know now why I don't want to go to school tomorrow, I'm tired... of some shit that someone is giving to me and I really really really really don't want to see Mr.

If he's reading this or any of his 'loyal' students read this, he has no right to get angry. This is my blog and I've got a right to say anything I want in it. He also can't blame me for getting pissy at him. He thinks that EVERYONE is soooo fucking brilliant at mathematics, he even blames me when other people (who sit at the back) fail. ): WELL MR. , it can't ALWAYS be might fault, kay? Why don't you ask them why THEY talk to me? No offence to people but I hate getting blamed for stuff I NEVER do! D: I'm always the one they target, ever since mom started working in Chung Hwa. I hate teachers who are like that. -.-

So Mr. stop being a kiss ass to students that only pass. It's very rude for a teacher to have a 'favourite'. I'm sorry but I just can't say this to you face to face, you might cry to my mom about me again. -.-

I'm done ranting for now. Chocolate and anger don't bode well. ): I'm gonna find something to do.
If you're up and running, please ask me something? (8

Mine. >:D



)': He's so sweet. I love the things he does in Hello Baby. (:

OnewForever.
vee.