September 3, 2010

Happy birthday!

From my parents.

They say that the number three means bringing balance to those who are unbalanced. I don't know who exactly said that but they said it. I was born in September 3rd 1994, in the country of Philippines. I was half raised in the Philippines and in the country of Brunei. And today, today I had a happy birthday. (:

I never actually wanted to go out of the house today but I had no choice but to go out since I thought mom and dad would just go and pick up Nigel from school and send him to tuition. :p When we picked up Nigel, we drove to Gaydong which was kinda weird cause we were suppose to send Nigel first before going to Gaydong. :> I grew very suspicious.

When we arrived at Gadong, we went to mall and headed for Western Union and I figured we were gonna send money to my older brother so my suspicious feeling faded. Then mom said she had to go and make a withdrawal so she asked dad, Nigel and me to go up to the food court. I wanted to stay with mom but then she ended up scolding me and asked me to go up with dad. >.> It was weird cause usually mom would allow me to stay with her while she makes a withdrawal. Anyway, we went up and the funny thing there is dad would so not wait for mom to arrive before ordering but he did. He just stood there and looked at his phone.

Oh the feeling of being suspicious. Something was seriously not right.

Moving on, dad suddenly asked us to go down, so we followed. I saw mom smiling and it was that weird, really scary smile. I just followed her, she was walking waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to fast. OMG LEH! but I kept following her, then she turned to Pizza Hut and I was like 'what are we doing here?' and she didn't reply. She knocked on the cashier counter but before she did that, I saw Steph's head! :p I was like wtf? and she jumped out to sing happy birthday!

After that I saw xinZaii popping out, bitch didn't go to Labuan! D:

We ate there, paid for $25 worth of one pizza and those stick thing. No idea what they call it. Then we ate the oreo ice-cream cake there, it was so yummy! :p After we finished eating, we had to rush to the cinema cause we were already late for the 'Vampires Suck' movie. *skip, skip, skip* After the movie finished, we went to Anisah Salon and trimmed our hair. (8 xinZaii looks sexy with her hair now. *wiggle wiggle eyebrows* We finished around 6 but Steph left before us.

Then we headed home. (: Had dinner with my parents and watched television with them. <3>

Thank you to all the greeters and to my friends. Thank you for the gifts, I love them and especially the memories.


From Sharon

From xinZaii, 166 stars.

From Stephy

They came there at 10 and waited for 3 hours. (':

I want this frame. <3

Shecksi hairstyle! :p

walking to Anisah

Tired now. Nights! (8


vee.