September 26, 2010

just gonna stand there

I sell heart condoms just in case someone fucks with your feelings. 

Today wasn't such a bad day, good news right? bad news though is I'm pretty sleep and half of the things I did today is a real blur to me, like fuck. I'll just blog out things I remember.

Talked to Z, I was like omgttmwtf at the things she told me. 
Had class and didn't feel sleepy!
I finally took photo of the thing Ty was asking me to do and everyone was supportive of it, nobody much in school knows what tumblr is. So it's safe to tell the people I took the photo with.
Stayed back for the teacher's day performance thing. 
{ I had fun Jackie, don't worry about anything. To much stress causes wrinkles you know? (: Sorry couldn't help you with anything too. }
Had a emo-pissed moment. -.-
Ate dinner with xinZaii and Sharon.
Chit-chatted about stuff. 
Then got free pizza! <3 Thanks to xinZaii's dad!
Went to tuition Dwight
Went home
Accidentally stepped on shit
tumbled
<3

Sorry, I'm so sleepy to even care about anything I just blogged. I'll just post pictures for today, edits soon.














I don't have much pictures of the practice. Some other time yeah? (: I'm off. here. 
reblog tomorrow or I come back latur.


you heard me, I love you.



vee.