August 21, 2010

you don't know, how much I want you.

WO YAO NI.
ZHEN DE YAO NI!



I was suppose to blog like 6 hours ago, I got caught up doing other stuffs. I don't know why it always takes me time to find the mood to blog, and whenever I do have the mood I can't really use the internet. How stupid is that?

Anyway, today test 2 ended. I'm not really happy about it cause if it's one thing that I really hate is getting screwed and fucked up results. I seriously seriously fucking hate results. Though, I guess it is my fault that I get those fucked up results but hey, like I always say, I have a brain a size of a pea. What can a girl do huh?

Everyone was so worked up about me wearing baju kurung today. --' I don't know why but everyone just kept asking and asking. I just of course shrugged. I didn't know why either, I just felt like it and xinZaii told me she was gonna wear it too. What was the harm huh? Barry said I looked like pontianak. bahahaha! Even Frankie had the guts to make fun of me. ):

Me: BYEEE FRANKIE! (:
Frankie: bye! (: -- eh! why you wear baju kurung? convert to muslim ha?
Me: nooooo! :p
Frankie: *laughs hard* selamat hari raya! *extends hands*
Me: fuck you Frankie.
Frankie: bahahaha!

Fuck you lah Frankie. (: I admit, I hate wearing baju kurung's cause the skirt makes it harder for me to run around and rape people. I had to pull up my skirt just so I could chase Kai Ti for slapping me three times today. But he ran away so meaning he's still and forever will be scared of me. I'm so proud of that for some reason. :p

...I made Zimah angry today, I'm sorry. Banar Banar. ):

I accidentally touched and molested Aaron's head today because I thought it was Amirin. Speaking of Aaron and Amirin. I haven't spoken to the rapist in ages, I can't reply any of his text messages since my sexy phone sometimes doesn't wanna send to people. --'

Amirin, they call me madam vieeeeeeeel, I can make your heart rock. (:

By the way, I'm pretty sure that I'll be failing my Mathematics and Physics. I don't have the guts to tell mom nor dad about it. ): I'm such a failure, now you get it? Dad asked me how maths went and I said "meh" he told me that if I failed it's byebye for me.

...I feel really miserable now. why can't I have a day where everything goes right? without me having to worry about anything. ):

I love you, Just you. I don't know you well but I just have that feeling. I saw you in one of my dreams. I want you but you're to far away. Will we work?

Current plurk picture. (((:

I miss Art. ):

I will miss band practices. ):

I'm on chocolate heaven at the moment. ((: 12 more days. 4 more days too. <3

WHAT IS STEPHY & XINZAII PLANNING? WHAT WERE YOU GUYS DOING READING MY BOOK HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH?

Just for the fucker Barry. (:
KUSTANG.

sweet like cand-ehh! (8