August 22, 2010

what if? :\

There's that thing again with the heart.
It's hurtin' as usual.

Hey awesome people! (8 How is your Sunday so far? Mine was okie okie. I went out with my family, it is Sunday after all. We went to church first then to Kiulap, then to Gaydong, to Kiulap then to Serusop. :3

It looks funny right? BAHAHAHA! (8 Cause cause dad was buying a bag, for his trip back to Philippines! We went from here then back there, it was so tiring like fuck but it was okay. Then we ate at Serusop, Jollibee! Nyahahaha, Dad lanja us. He spent 30 bucks just for our lunch, yep, we eat that much. Then we went to Hua Ho to buy another bag for Dads laptop. :D

After all that we pretty much went home. Then sat here the whole day. I'm supposed to go out with Muz, Muizz, Dhirah, Aaron, Zimah and some people but as usual my parents. OH VELL.

About the blogskin, I actually used it before but I'm going plain and simple at the moment. If you no like, sorry. :p

buuuut you don't have to reblog. :p

I'm gonna make this my blog display picture, if it works. (:
Credits to Angelina's photography skills and Kuya Chong's phone.

Can you? :\

what if you were here? ):

vee.