August 19, 2010

I need change.

I'm so in love with you. Bahahahahah, you wish. (:
You're just to far away from me. ):

Currently in computer lab 1 doing well you know, being here. :p Nothing interesting has happened yet, the day is just beginning. I hope Thursday will be a goooood day. (:

...I'm gonna wait until 6pm for yer reply. fucking hate timezones. ):

It's coming. Soon. Like really soon. (:
I miss talking to you, don't you get how I feel?

Sitting between Stephy and XinZaii is funny ehhh! (:
<---- Steph iz reading tumblr.
XinZaii is blogging. ---->

I'm so bored and hyper and... HYPERRR! :D
I'll be prolly back like after exams finish like on Saturday. woots! But I still gotta study harder. ): I hate failing.

ASK MEH!

XinZaii, I won't ever find a daddy for you. ((:


I need a huge change in my life.

Sweet like can-dehhh!