August 18, 2010

I hate the word goodbye now! ):


I cried, the whole day. I miss you already, we only talked for 2months. 2 fucking months and I got this attached to you. I'll forever miss fucking you deep deep Joel Ong. ):

" ; i regret not getting to know you better, but for the past 2 months we've joked around, i realized , you're more than i expected you to be. thanks for being nice and being a friend, good luck in everything you and we'll be hoping for your return. Ü fudd joel. (8 "

...Today is one of the saddest day I've had this year.

Today he gathered up the guts to talk to me about calling him a bitch. I admit he makes sense. (: I'm sorry if I offend you, but I'm serious I don't take sides, kay? I apologize, I still will call you a bitch though. ((: I hope you don't mind, I call everyone bitch. bahahahaa! (8

...Oh yes, 25th is coming! (8 I cannot wait for the things that I want bah.

who is this sexy person? bahahahaha! no more Justin Bieber hair eh Calvin? :p

I won't say goodbye to anyone anymore, Aaron says it means they won't be coming back. ): For now on, I shall say "See you soon, I love you (:"

I still feel like a failure.

Afy was asking me what was up, what I wanted to talk about with him. I could feel the tears come but I laughed cause Mirin suddenly talked about a dream he had.

Mirin: tadi aku mimpi ah! ada satu perempuan yang pakai Buzz light year uniform bah tapi ia pakai skirt!
*Afy laughs*
It's such a long story! And half I don't remember.

(((:))))))))))))))):

why do you ask me so much stuff dear anonymous person. :p

I didn't really study for Chemistry. ): I'm gonna fail. Shit. FAILUUUUUUUURE! I haven't studied MIB either.

latuuuuurs. (8



sweeet like cand-ehh!