August 17, 2010

sweeeet like cand-ehhh. (8

SWEEEET LIKE CAND-EHHHH (8
what the bitch am I freaking talking about?

I fucking failed my Geography, I told you, I was sure I was gonna fail. ): I'm THIS dumb. I can't help that I am okay. NO, I'm not putting myself down but even if I am, It's all true what I'm saying. I can't do it, I can't get out of the negative side and no matter what anyone says... I end up being right.

I'm a failure. What to do?

I'm actually just sneaking on mom's lappy while they're out cause she's got aerobics and Dad is sending Nigel to tuition. I'm all alone at home. (: Haven't fucking started on my chemistry. kjasdf! D: I don't wanna fail again. Argh shit.

POA was kinda hard, the three column shit. ): Ahfck, why couldn't I be more intelligent? This blows that I have a brain the size of a pea and a memory of 1 byte. Anyone wanna loan me money for an upgrade? O: SHIT!

8 more days and dad is off to the Philippines. I love it and there's like 16? or something more days till my day. I'm excited and at the same time wishing it won't come... at all.

Whenever I see Maznan, I have the habit of saying 'bitch', 'whore', 'slut' and today, Calvin went to scream with me. I love Calvin Jong. <3

*looks at Mili---*
Me: tea--
*Keng passes by teacher while Stephy sits beside me*
Me: OH MY GOD, Keng why are you so hot? D:
*Stephy looks at me and laughs*
Me: what? he is!
Steph: I dare you to tell him that.
Me: bah, KEEENNGGG! :D
*no answer*
Me: KEEEEEEEEEEENG!
*no answer, Tien looks at me*
Tien: what are you doing?
Me: Imma say he's hot! HOT LIKE THE SUN! :p
*Tien, Calvin and Steph laughs*
Steph: KENGGG ZHENNNG HAOOO!
*Keng looks*
Me: Why are you so hot?!
Keng: *pauses, looks up* define 'hot'?
*Me, Tien, Stephy & Calvin laugh*

He. Is. Sooooooo. hoooot! (((:
and nice and sweet and cute and intelligent and ugrh. Tien says he's hers. ):
I'm so in-like on and off with him but booshet.

Stephy thinks I like Jaime. wtf? (((((8
I don't, mmkay?

I took shit yesterday. If you know what I mean.

I'm out now, need to study Chem. ):
I don't need another failure. I wonder what dad will talk to me about since he found out about my Geography from mom. Please pray for me! (:0


sweet like can-dehh! (8