August 14, 2010

screw me over.

I don't care about being on hiatus now. I'll come and go as I please for awhile, ever since after the Geography test today which I'm pretty sure I FAILED, I'll take all the chances I can get on the internet. I'm sure that dad will take my phone away, so no facebook and twitter. My internet privileges are taken away too, I've mentioned this before but whatever.

My blogger is dead right now. Can't edit nor add photos so sorry. ): Just wanted to say this.

I can't take it anymore. I want to get out of this place, anywhere but here. Can't seem to trust nobody, can't seem to get things in my head straight. I need to find me, my way. I need.. something new. ): I hate feeling like crap.

And crap I am. I'm not putting me down. I'm just.. I don't know what I'm doing.

19 days till my day.
I miss my big brother. ):