August 27, 2010

then we realize, reality is bigger

If you love somebody, put your hands up
and wish you can give them everything.

26th August 2010

It was that. (: I loved the trip alot, it took half of the stress I had even though I knew that it would all come back after. So let's start from the beginning, we were at school which was my last update and we weren't at all worried or sad. We were very hyper even though I failed my mathematics. ): I got 12 over 50, it doesn't really surprise me since I've gotten lower than that. We just kept on laughing and smiling anyway.

After school, I went ahead to take my stuff and change then headed back to Steph, Sharon and xinZaii then we waited for Auntie Jennifer. (: So while we waited we chit-chatted about stuff like... the hostage taking in the Philippines. Then auntie came to pick us.

We stopped by at Supa Save to buy some junk food for the night, we bought loaaaaaaaaaaads of stuff. Actually, pretty much Steph took most of the food, I just kept saying 'up to you' and her hands acted as if it was magnet. AUTOMATICALLY. >:p We bought our lunch outside of Supa Save, Millennium was on sale. :3 I ate those hot dog burger thing with xinZaii and Steph ate fish burger while Sharon watched. Then we prepared to leave for Steph's house.

We ate at her house, her house is awesome. Been to it alot of time but never actually been inside it. :p We ate there and so did Auntie Jennifer; Sharon, xinZaii and I chit-chatted while Steph prepared to get her stuff and change her clothes.

Off we went to Empire. (8

Arrived at Empire, checked in then settled in.

Auntie: What if this was your school?
*Me, Sharon, Steph & xinZaii stare at each other*
Me: omg, if this was our school--
Steph: we wouldn't mind staying here!
xinZaii: yahhh!
Sharon: like Hogwarts!

HAHAHHAHA, yeah we kept imagining it but unfortunately, it ain't ever gonna happen. ): Anyway, we arrived into our room, got settled in real good. VAINED in the room, it's weird cause I seriously never vained before but what to dooooooo. When a girl is turning sixteen, she just has to. yknow?

...oh Aaron, you say nigga too much! D: HAHAHA, watchin' his video.

Sharon decided to take a shower after auntie left so we waited for her cause we wanted to get out of the room to do something, so we did. We were choosing between bowling or taking a stroll around the beach. Eventually, we chose to go walk around the beach.

strolled.
vained.
vained.
shell hunting.
ran around.
joked.
dipped our feet in the water.
vained.

Then we went back into the room cause we were tired and dinner was almost near, so we slacked around waiting for time to pass. Showered, watched TV and then around 6 plus we went on for dinner. OHMY, dinner was really good. (8

After dinner, went to watch a movie with the gals. We watched Grown Ups... again. :p It was really really good, even though I watched it for the second time; I still kept laughing like fuck man. Then we walked back to the room, waited for xinZaii's parents. Watched the TV and then something something something then xinZaii HAD to go home. ): haihs.

Me and Sharon slept around 11 while Steph slept at 12 midnight. >:p we were planning on staying up late but we were REALLY REALLY sleepy and tired.

27th August 2010

We woke up around 7 or 8AM but I woke up around 5AM cause Steph kept on slapping me with her hands. DAMN HER, she kept pushing me off the bed too. What kind of person sleeps like that? loljk babi, my brothers sleep like that too. I'm very used to it. I still managed to sleep anyway, so that's good enough for me. (;

So I woke up to the sounds that Sharon and Steph were making, sniffing and getting ready to get shower. They were even planning to slap me. >:)

*skip skip skip*

Then we walked to the lobby and took our breakfast. IT WAS SO NYUMMY. :> After our breakfast, Sharon actually dared to go and play the grand piano but not that long cause the waitress there said we weren't allowed to touch it.

HMPF. We took a stroll around the lagoon area and then VAINED. again. (8 got tired so ran back to the room.

*skip* watched, ate PODS, played pillow fight, tickle fight then *skip* took photos and ordered room service. <3>

OH. SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT. I'm SOOOOOO TIRED. D':








vee.