August 26, 2010

someday, take me away.

Type.
Erase.
Type.
Erase.

3rd time I did it now.

This is actually my 3ooth post. Last night would've been my 3ooth post but I didn't bother to come back. I got a little lazy cause I had to take care of Candy and Rafy at the same time. At computer lab at the moment and as usual sitting beside Steph and hiaoZaii xinZaii.

...I'm waiting for time to like fast forward to our time in Empire. Time is kinda running slow right now.

I hope it's gonna be a good day. :3 I need it to be a good day, I need a break for a while. I wish someone could take me away somewhere, anywhere. I just need a break, yknow? And we might get out Mathematics results today. ): I feel like shit even when I haven't received it yet, probably cause I know I'll fail either way.

People are saying that I'm always putting myself down nowadays, which I admit, is quite true but I don't have much choice now do I since I am a failure. See there goes that negative thought again. Tyler said that I've been taking everyone's negativity and giving out my positivity. He says I've been giving alot of it. >:) that's why I love him. He says the sweetest thing ever.

...I'm a silly joke. >.<

I'm gonna head out now, don't know if I'll blog tonight, I promise to take maaaaany pictures with my bitches. HEHE.

I wish.. I wish Steph would just tell me what she's hiding from me. >:(
and to the person who asked me in formspring who I like.. Ask me in person and I'll tell you. (:
Stop running away from me. ): I didn't do anything wrong. I never told you, I deleted 'that' and I just want to be your friend even if it means getting hurt. OKAY?

P.S I'm still in love with you and will always be.
Someday, take me away.


vee.