August 28, 2010

It's stupid

"I'm afraid of the future.
Then again who isn't? I'm afraid of many things, you guys think that I'm not. Well it's true, I am afraid of many things. Sometimes that fear helps me survive and also at the same time makes me weak. I'm trying to be stronger, stronger than I am now and forever be strong where no one... no one can put me down."
Viel Sia

I'm thinking about the future.

"I'm really getting tired of your quotes"
Peter Burke, White Collar.

How is your day going so far? Mine is going good, I guess. Stayed home the whole day and drew stuff. That's pretty much it, I was gonna go out Sungkai with Zimah and the others but I had no transport cause as you know my dad is in the Philippines until Wednesday. (8

I decided on giving dad my maths result when he comes back or on Monday either one of those days. He's coming at around 1AM on Tuesday, or something like that. I'm getting ready to say bye to my phone, my internet privileges and my free time at school. ):

I don't like it but I have to, I can't do much about it. I might not always update my blog so I apologize in advance, do leave me messages or questions though. (:

I'm also hoping that it won't ruin my birthday. ): I don't want my parents disappointed on my birthday, it's like feeling my parents regretting ever giving birth to me. If you get what I mean though my parents are forgiving, they might just ground me and push me to study more harder which I WILL TRY to do. My parents don't hold grudges so yeah, I just really want it to be a good 16th birthday.

vee.