August 29, 2010

I'm a sucker for pretty boys.

(8) Parlez-vous francais? konichiwa! come and move it my way~ (8)

I told mom my maths was a fail, just didn't tell her how much I got. She didn't really tell me much, I guess it's cause it's no shock that I failed maths. It's the combined science that I'm afraid they'll get pissed off at, I mean I'm not giving them my test paper but I'm hoping that the results (for the report card) is a pass. I can't bare another lecture of how I don't study enough. Not that I think they're wrong and I'm right, it's just that... It makes me useless and a failure. I don't like feeling more and more of a failure.

But I guess that's how my life story is suppose to go, grow up and feel slightly like shit.

Nothing much today, even my bestfriends are MIA but oh well. It is a holiday and I'm not suppose to deprived them of their freedom. I'm just saying though, I'm bored. I've been reading way to much emo books.

There is 2 more days till dad comes back, well technically 3 cause he'll be arriving at 1AM which is already Wednesday. I'm hoping not to go to school on that day, just you know, I wanna stay home. I also have to tell him my maths result when he comes back and it's also 5 more days till my birthday. I can't wait for the things I asked him to buy though.


Jesse McCartney is sooo prettay. :3



Ego wants. (8



vee.