August 5, 2010

break MY heart.

I like you but I don't want to. ):
Cause it's like wishing for something that won't happen. ):
fcklife.

I can't fucking take it anymore! D: I NEED to blog. Just this once, promise! I'm still on hiatus but seriously I can't tahan anymore, just sitting here in computer class makes me wanna go and blog. I'm super bored right now so-- yeh. (:

Nothing's been up lately, pretty much the same so yeh.

6th August.
My credit is gonna expire, NYAHAHAH! :3 I can probably ask dad to buy me credit this time.

8th August.
Is the CHMS 88th Anniversary, not that I care but yeah. I just wanted to say, my school is ooold! :p I'm so evil but no seriously, congratulations Chung Hwa!

9th August
This 9th we're gonna have a little preformers gathering at school, in Boon Pang hall but we're not sure if most of the guys are going cause it's at night. ): I wish everyone can go. I want to see pretty much everyone there, it's been long since we all gathered. (8 I miss them like shit.

Yeah, and the 25th dad is going to the Philippines. I need to make a list of things to buy but I don't trust my dad with clothes and stuff, so I chatted with my big brother and told him some of the things I wanted like new t-shirts (yes shirtSSSSS), 1 converse, 2 biiiiiiiiig donut keychain and 1 pacifier keychain. I know it's a long time till that day but still. I'm a very impatient person, kay? (8

Can XinZaii stop counting how many days are left till my birthday? Though I admit, I kinda am excited, KINDAAA. Huge difference.

I should stop now, I told her I would make a SHORT update! it ended up being a huge update. BWAHHAHA! And my friend. Please, chicken is fucking life! O:

I hugged Zimah yesterday and it felt good. :3 how can you be so cuuuuuuuuuuuute?
BWAH! )): I'm on fucking hiatus again.

P.S/ Katy Perry... is worth going lezo for. :3

Oh-Three!