July 2, 2010

what happens now?

what seriously happens now? 

Haaaaaaaaaaaai! Today was z'okay. Went out with mom to cut my hair and as usual mommy Ruby did magic to my really bad-fugly hair. :b We went to the saloon at 2 something and only arrived home at 8PM. --' I had facial for 4 freaking hours, it better be worth it cause my face hurts like hell. I love Anisah so muuuch ((: You should go there when you wanna cut hair! wtf? advertisement.

That's pretty much all I did today, stayed in the salon, laying down taking naps and waking up on certain occasions like when she would press the metal thing hard onto my face. 0.0 yeaaah, imma shut up now. I don't have things to blog about. --' As usual.

Me: yao meh?
Angelina: ya'll keep saying this for what?
Me: nice mahh ((:
Mirin: *thinks* owh, I remember one time when Ms. Sim was inside the class and the *dude with name i don't remember said "yao meh?" and Ms. Sim said "yao lah"
Me, Afy, Angelina: *laughed out loud!

Suddenly popped up my head. :3 WTF! ((: I miss Muz & Mirin. they keep secrets, like deep secrets. I bet cause Mirin's gaay. LOLjk

I really wanna go out with you guys soon. ((: 
Aaron you're such  a douche, perasan guy but you bet it; Imma be the best bestman evuur. :b

No pictures, didn't get to touch my phone today. Until now. (;

Tomorrow better be a good day.
truth be told, I did at first but yeah.



Oh-Three ; Viela Makalele Pundaneh ((;