July 1, 2010

oh sexy, sexy, sexy day ((:

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI!

Wee, I is the uber hyper ((: Today as you know or not was the trilingual month opening ceremony and it was really really sucky that we forgot some of the chorus and some of us messed up a little but it's okay, cause somehow we gained better things, we had fun and we earned/met new friends. I miss you guys already. 

I'm tired to like type the whole thing that happened today; and besides! today is indescribable! ((: I had fuuun, we all did and we all miss it so badly. GLEE CLUB, GLEE CLUB! ROAR! :b Also, we might all go re-record the whole song again cause the one that Muizz recorded ended up being shit. HAHAHA! wasn't his fault just happened all of the sudden.

I remembered I wanted to post something here but I totally forgot what, man, I feel old. --' FML. ((: AND FTW, big news! ((: He does like her! omgee tah the max. I love this, so interesting nia! A & X. ohhmama, please forget streSS dahling, kays? move on.

Thank you for all the fun ya'll. It's been awesome, I hope it doesn't end just yet. ((: I want the fun to always continue and I hope someone freaking makes a Glee club at school! I miss you guys already. ALOT and I'm going crazy about it. That sounded gay, right? OH WELL. I'm being farking random today. x. 

It was a success by the way, the whole program. I can't wait for our outing & re-recording. 
I'll reblog if I need to post something new. ((:

Picture time! (; sorry for some blurs! some credits to Em Shams & XinZaii!


HAHA! Me & Aaron wearing orange!
in the picture: Me, Aaron, Mira, Mirin & Kang!


((: Aaron, Vanz & Xin Jie!


Muzzy & Mirin


VANZ ; love this pic!


My baby sister, LOL! Me & Mirin


KANG; looks like a doll! 0.0


HAHAHA! Mirin ((:


Muz! ((: 


Momma making up ma' face. :3


Aaron & Xin Jie ((((((((((((((:
*wink wink Ah Jie.


I WANT! Mirin you arse, gimme! I obsess over your green-ess.


In the picture; me, Hafidz, Muz, Sean, Em Shams, Mirin & Vanz


My blind friend. ((:
LOLjk, Me & Hafidz
He so shuai kan? I know *wink


Group photo, not in the pic though is Sharon & Harris. SORRY GUYS! OH and Edmund with Pei Pei just suddenly disappeared. :b and MUZ too! --'

In the pic; Hafidz, Sean, Venessa, Mirin, Zimah, Steph, Me, Afy, Mira, Xin Jie, Aaron, Angelina & Kang

My Favourite. Look!


Muzzy, Me & Mirin. 
I love this two tah the max. ((:

Modda-effer, I duh random! 

Oh sexy, sexy, sexy day. I adore you. 

for today, Oh-Three wasn't just Oh-Three;

VIELA MAKALELE PUNDANEH - Mirin ((: