June 30, 2010

oh time.

I'm sad that time flies so fast whenever things go so right. :\

Today was a really really really uber tah the max nice day. ((: We had rehearsals for tomorrow and in a way, it was sad. Cause we wouldn't be able to hang out and sing like crazy. I REALLY WISH WE HAD A GLEE CLUB. --' It's been fun you guys, you brought me closer to who I really am. In a way. HAHA! :b

Aaron hugged us today like it was the last day we were gonna see each other, you better not Ron! We'll go raid form 4B & C ((: We go and hiao Zimah, Afy, Aaron, Hafidz & Edmund too! I can easily hiao Muz & Mirin cause their class is like super near! Heeheh. :}

Muz said bye like it would be the last hang out, Afy wouldn't be debating with me anymore. --' Angelina and Zimah won't be able to go LALA anymore. Something like that? --' Mirin wouldn't go "it's theeee climb" or go insult me. )): SAD. We all study in the same school but it feels like we don't, huh. weird right? OR is it just me, probably just me. usually is.

We had to sing three times today for rehearsal. I'm bad at singing. --' *sigh. 
Tomorrow better be a good day. ((:

Blog soon, pictures too!

Oh time. )): 
why do you make all the good times fade faster than the bad times?


Oh-Three