June 28, 2010

what happens, happened ; just live life

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI!

It's Monday! D: It's MONDAY! Seriously, Monday and I didn't have a bad day! ((: How awesome is that? Well for me I mean. I usually have this thing with Mondays where I turn boh mood. SO HURRAH for today! I guess today was good day due to my friends. Especially XinJie & Stephanie. I love how supportive my bestfriends are.

As usual, we didn't have assembly and I really don't know why we haven't had any assemblies. --' so awkward and just when we wanted one! D:  And we had FOUR periods of  physical education. -- it wasn't that bad I guess, we had fun but we ended up uber tired! I couldn't even talk for awhile cause my throat ended up being soooo dry. If that was even possible.. OH! dehydrated! that's what's called! :b

Then as usual we had trilingual practice ((: It was fun, ish in a way. I guess? I'm gonna be really sad when it's all over, somehow trilingual month was the reason I got to talk to Zimah, to Muz, to Amirin, to Aaron, to Afy, to all of them )): I hope that it doesn't end up all of us not talking to each other anymore. That would be uber sad. BUT hey, we all study in the same school so what am I doing being all dramatic?! --' man, I suck so bad. but it's coo`~ ((: The song today was okay ; had certain changes but it was okay. We didn't have time to jam around in the music room. I think cause my mom wasn't in the mood for random songs. OH WELL but she sat around with the rappers and chatted with them like some mafia boss. :b

MOM ISH D'UH AWESOME! RIGHT? ((:

Anyway, that's that today. Lazy to blog more. :b We're having another practice tomorrow somehow I'm half lazy & half excited. :D I'm so bipolar..? is that the word? fck, i forgot!

Dear big brother, I love you. You just give me reasons to make fun of you sometimes. ((: I loveee you & I is duh miss you. Like tah the maxx. (((: I love your VIDEO! funneh funneh. -- my brother is the one wearing green just in case you press it.

Picture time! ((((:

Kang ((: so pweetty!

Zimah & Afy!
Scurry la the expression, loljk! peace!

Steph & Ah Jie! ((:

 Hafidz, Harris, Muz 

Macam mafia gang :b

Muz & Aaron. -- Aaron being retarded. SEE his face? 
NOW see Muz! ((:

Sharon stuck to the drums.

Oh Eminen ((:
 you make me happy.

She is soo adorable ((: 
I want yer glasses, kay?

Understand? 

Ooh baby, colours!

HAHAHA! ((: To end my post. Hangover.

He texted during PE class. --'
I had DEJAVU again today. --'

What happens, happened; just ocntinue living life.
Oh-Three