June 27, 2010

Blocked --'

Have you ever had the feeling of wanting something and when you got it, it wasn't what you thought it would be like? -- Does this make sense?

It's been quite a long day, had band today and it was kinda okay. He didn't go to band practice today. --' and it didn't take forever for me, Steph, Venessa and Angelina to figure out it was cause of me. I feel guilty but I guess I shouldn't right? But how would I know if the decision I made what the right one? FCK.

Okay, forget that. --'

Band was kinda fun, we practiced new songs which were pretty much all hard. FML for not being able to do the roll. --' I'm left handed so you get the idea that my left is very cacat. Also, I randomly ran towards the heavy rain and took a shower. LOL! Technically not really take take TAKE a shower. Just run around and shout the stress away, I havta say it really kinda worked. ((: OH THE STRESS.

Nothing else to blog about. >:]

Practice tomorrow! YAAAAY! no afternoon classes! ((: -- FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-- it's Monday tomorrow ; 1500M! NOO, shit, shit shit shit shit! --' God help me.

It better be a good day tomorrow & sorry no pictures today! I'm using moms laptop, mine is kinda on vacation. (;

That's it. I'm done!

Oh & he blocked me in facebook. --'
signing out.


Oh-Three