July 3, 2010

pfft, random.

can't tell you, it'll just hurt you. --' 

Today was a good-ish day, ((; Time flew really fast so I barely noticed that I had classes at all. :b  Muz, Mirin, Me, Nadhirah & Azzam were so poklen today! --' wtf tah the max and I hate poklens but I didn't care. It was really funny and I felt like crying. Due to two reasons; one was that it was uber funny that my stomach  felt like bursting and two was that what if suddenly everything disappeared? what if time just manages to make us all forget each other. See how negative I am. ))): *slap slap slap

I have nothing else to blog about. How lame is that? OH, this morning I was slightly late and all so yeah. As I entered class I swear I smiled so widely cause X was like standing outside with A ((: He gave her chocolates, ahr.

NOW, I have NOTHING to blog about. ((((:

20 random facts for today.
1. I completely hate liars & smokers.
2. I am a complete idiot.
3. I never finish anything I start.
4. I have a slight addiction to beanies.
5. I don't like watching playhouse disney, they creep me out. --'
6. I lie when I want to make someone happy.
7. I say "nothing" when I really have nothing to say but "naaaathing" when I wanna hide something.
8. I smile even though I'm not happy.
9. I'm a hypocrite on certain times.
10. I like saying fuck whenever I'm super nervous.
11. I'm starightforward.
12. I forget things really fast.
13. I'm good at pretending bad things don't happen.
14. I find gay people to be the most awesome-st friends you can ever have.
15. I don't like rabbits, in my mind they talk and at night sneak in your room.
16. I hide bad things that happen to me from my bestfriends.
17. When I say LOL on chat, it means I have no clue what to say or it's not funny at all. SOMETIMES.
18. I eat alot when I'm sad.
19. I don't really wanna be single for the rest of my high school life, I think?
20. I might have mixed feelings for him. --'

I SUCK --' Five random stuffs every blog post. 

Mirin gave me a new nickname "Viel Vevex" and Muz too "Vieloso Hydro Melo Makalelo Poklento Peverto Carlito Esparesto" (((((((((((((: I love this two uber tah the max and so does my mom. I love Aaron too laah, I'm his bro; but Aaron trust me, I speak chinese better. :b

I wish to go tah the mall soon, and I might not go band tomorrow. 
I like yer smile, I like his too.
I like everyones smile ((:

Boh mood lagi. sien de neh. --' 


HEHE! ((: Hiao-ing Mirin, he's mine now ALAI! 

Thanks for not caring about what I do bro (;

Me: Can take picture with me?
Mirin: okay ((:
Me: *hug hug, pose pose* 
Mirin: ehy, don't hug so close!
Me: why? picture only mah!
Mirin: Cause karang M marah me! D: I scare he tampar me!
Me: EHLA! I'm not with him anymo' --'
Mirin: oh? bah bah, wait! *pose like hell*

ONE!
I don't like Mirin, can you guys not be so fucking hiao? He's a good friend, and he's too short. :b I lav chu Mirin! PEACE!
TWO!
 I'm not with M anymore.

can't wait for Monster Inc. 2 & Cars 2!
out.

Oh-Three