July 4, 2010

Oh Kellan Lutz, why you sho' sexy?


HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI! ((: 

Just got home and for some reason, I'm really really sleepy. D: I still need to practice and memorize the malay song I have to sing on Monday. OMGEEEEE tah the max. BUT before that, You wanna know who's that on the photo holding hands? :3 they were so cute today, especially in the cinema. *wink wink, see A I told you I'd be a good bro. I helped you today and I came okay. I skipped band practice just cause A needed me to come. ((: 

They are officially together. Congratulations you two! You know who you are. :3 

Moving on, today spent the whole day out! During the morning went out with my family and had breakfast. Then at 12noon hung around with Ah Jie waiting for her darling to come. :b He walks so effing slow meh. --' Yeah he arrived at 1 something. SLOWPOKE, he still owes me 1 slap. 

Eclipse wasn't that bad I guess. Aaron, Muz and Azzam made it seem funnier. :b Me and Ah Jie laughed like hell. --' and of all the songs they had to sing inside the cinema, they sang "joined in chung hwa..~" FUUUUUUU guys! Speaking of wavin' flag, it played the whole time inside the mall. Modda-effer! I kept singing along so at some point, Muz & Azzam said "man, so embarassing" HAHAHAHAHA! :DD 

Aaron & Ah Jie, I will seriously put that tattoo and pretend to be a dog BUT Aaron you have to wear the powder! 

I'm bored now and tired. I shall stop for now; need to practice Seindah Biasa. --' 




Muzzy, blur cause he kept moving around. --'
Sorry not much pictures was so lazy to snap. :b

ohmygod Kellan Lutz, you're so hot! ((; 
I wanna   sexxxxxxay  youuu  up. 

Oh-Three