July 5, 2010

hell week, is coming.


Ohaaaaaaaaaaai sexays! ((:


I'm tired and have tons of homeworks to do. I know I sound so freaking nuuuuurdy. --' Exams are coming and I'm kinda being behind on mathematics and shiz. Plus mom is nagging that I don't study enough, so yeh you get my flow. :b

Today was fun-ish. Had to stayback for the malay singing competition thingy, but I didn't get to the finals. Oh well, I didn't try. :b SHH, don't tell. I don't really wanna go to finals. --' I never even wanted to join! Cikgu Sarimah just went ahead and wrote my name.. WITHOUT permission. 

Hung out with Aaron, Mirin, Sharon, Venessa & Tay after the Secondary competition. ((: I don't really know Ah Tay but yeaaaaaaaaah, he kept looking at me like I just got out of Pusat Ehsan! DD: OUUUCH, nah joking. The scariest one was Maznan's expression when I said something.. to.. Zimah.. I don't... Remember. :b LOL! wtf? Though I'm serious, I have no fucking clue what I said. 0.0 but Zimah said he was just joking. 

I'm so old. )))):

HAHAHA! it's so effing true, I'm gonna stop here now. --' Damn tired, all we did next was hang out with Steven & Afy. :b SO YEHHH, nothing else. I'll reblog when I can. 

STEVENNNN TANN, you poklen shit! D: Tell me herrr name! ((((:

Si Hitam, is sucha biatch. --'

Happy Birthday Syuheei! ((:
Have a blast and hope you have more to come!



you looked great M, but no seriously tell me who said that. --'

I.AM.ADDICTED.TO.MIRINS. GREEN. STUFFS! >.>
EFFYOUCKAYARRRR!





Yumni's hair ish sho' sexy. :3

more pictures soon! ((:

P.S: dear big brother, need many green tee's now. ((: thankiu veli muuuch.
Oh-Three.