July 30, 2010

oh crap, butterflies.

what was that?
when you suddenly messaged that.
what was that fucking feeling?
oh crap, don't tell me.
Butterflies. O:
I don't like you. I don't like you. I don't like you. I don't like you. FUUUUUUU, I don't like you.

I don't like you!

I went out with mom to buy my baju kurung which I'll be wearing tomorrow. OH GOD, please don't let me be embarrassed. I don't want people to laugh but then again I've never really cared for what others thought about me, so why start now?

While Nigel was at tuition we stopped by at Jaya but failed to find baju kurung, so we went to mall and yes we managed to find one. (: I'm gonna be wearing baju kurung from time to time. I don't care what anyone says! Then while at the mall while my mom was shopping for bags and shoes, I saw Angelina and the others came too. I couldn't stay cause mom didn't want me to plus I was really really REALLY lazy. :3 But I greeted my boy Aaron happy birthday before leaving. I didn't get to see Kinny though, as usual he was lost in action.

Anyway, I'll take plenty of pictures tomorrow. kay? I promise cause the fun is ending... again. ):

Lastly, Happy Birthday Aaron! I hope you had fun today! (: I hope you know that you have a friend in me, forever and always. I promise that lav. (((:

Aaron!

Dear Teenagers,

what the fuck are you doing? How old are you.. 15? maybe 16? Did you ever once think about how you're wasting your life away? Stop thinking about that guy that broke your heart, he's not worth it. Stop thinking about whether you look cool smoking weed or not, nobody cares. Stop sulking around and being depressed... you just need to be happy. You're only young once and this is the time where you need to have fun and forget about everything that doesn't make you happy. Fuck everyone who doesn't make you happy! Go out and have fun! this could be your last day.

Oh-Three!