July 29, 2010

forgotten.

I had that weird feeling like 15minutes ago. ): But honestly, I don't mind sometimes. I never did like the attention so whatever right?

I fucking have a massive headache, shiet. ): It hurts so badly and I wanna stay up kinda late to greet Aaron happy birthday but it seems that I won't get to since I fucking have a headache. Argh! O: Today was a fun day anyway but I guess you won't find out how fun it was. loljk (: I'm sorry I can't blog it out.

Pictures!

sweet. :3
Vee & Nick!

Amirin & Me.
I don't know why I love you (as a friend) even though you like making fun of me, marey!

My freaking wallpaper, Muizz better lanja me chocolate! :3

Sexiest woman I know!
Alveenaaaaa!

Sexiest man I know!
Amirinnnnnn!

Steven Tan being... Steven Tan!

lolttm! so cuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!

The Vees'

I beg time to pause. :\\

Muzzy & XinZaii

Especially at times that I don't wanna forget.

But it keeps moving, faster and faster.

Rakin, trying to be sad. (:

I feel violated by Aaron Bin Ah Chw! O: I'll rape you back babe. <3
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
lastly!


I don't hate you but I might. (:


Oh-oh-oh- THREEE!