July 18, 2010

incomplete.

WHY. DO. I. FEEL. LIKE..

Shopping.
Crying.
Eating.
Eating chili.
Going for a 2 month diet.
Dying.
Crying.
Shit.


Dad didn't want to send me to band practice today and I was okay with it. I think he knew that I was kinda not in the mood today, he brought us to buy many junk foods. ((: IloveDad! I, as usual don't have anything to blog about. I suck but yeh. Dad's going home on August! but just one week lah. He promised he would get me the stuff that I wanted. yaaaaaaay!

Moving on, I don't really have a moving on story. Did you know that whenever your parents are lecturing you or pissed at you. All you have to is stay quiet, not smile and talk about something in your head. It works for me and my mom. I know I'm so mean.

This year around Sept might get contacts.
Next year or at Dec might get braces.
Amy says I'm getting a complete make-over.
Is that bad? TELL ME!

I just like this shirt. I want it if my big brother can find it. (:

Either this
.
.
.
or

This! (:

Serious need of that.

Oy, how did you get there sexy? :3

I'm incomplete. I'm unreal. I'm not worth it.
Is that it?
That's why no one reads me?

I might be back later? who knows.
HIATUS mode though.

Oh-Three