July 16, 2010

I'm the original, you're the fake.

If gravity didn't exist and the world wasn't round,
I'd probably push you of the earth.
I'm such a fucking bitch. Screw you. (:
I'm still the fucking original and you're just the fake.


I went out for a while with mom to Gaydong after we sent Nigel to tuition, yes, he takes Bahasa Melayu tuition. You know for PSR which I hope I too took tuition but nah, it's cool for me that I got a B. (: So I'm happy for me. lolttm.

We didn't really do anything in Gaydong ; just bought some socks for me, bought a white pants in Giordano. I actually wanted to buy tee's but I remembered that dad was going home on August for 1 week, so I'll just ask my older brother to buy some for me. (:

Things he need to buy for me!
  • 3 vintage tee's.
  • rubber shoes.
  • maybe 1 pump.
  • beanie (I bet he can find one for me, I'll tell him it can be my advance birthday gift!)
  • donut keychain for Zimaaaaah
HAHAHAHA! he has to get those for me, or else.. (;

Ms.Donut! you don't have to be the same as before, you don't have to be someone to me. We're not close, I know. But I just want you to be happy, as much as I want you to be the old you again. I know that you can't, I can't say "hey I know how you feel" cause I don't know how you feel. But I hope you can be the old you, maybe some day? ((: For now, try to be happy. As much as you miss him, cheer up!


I'm such a bloody kepo. --' OH WELL (:

And bitch, read above.
Don't give me nonsense cause
one, I don't fucking care.
two, you don't know me.
three, trust me, you don't.

Happy Birthday Alveena Chiuh! (:
Have a blast, have more to come!
Stay strong, gorgeous and amazing.
Take care & God Bless other vee. lolttm :D

the one with the green wrist band. (:
(I felt scared to take this photo, she might kill me. OH WELL! :p)

Also, Happy Birthday to Leong Weng Heng, Arumi, Vincent Lim and Ching Wen.

I'm logging out cause I'm gonna be screwed if I don't finish my Bahasa Melayu composition & English. >:]

why do you have to be so fucking sexy. ((((:<
Tom Felton! <3

yes, ice-creams mend broken hearts. I hope it's helping you.


Oh-Three