July 15, 2010

hey you.

why did it sound so sexy when you said it? :O

Hindi ko natalaga alam ano problema ko. --'

Stayed home the WHOLE DAY. (: I didn't even go out, well once to buy ice-lemon tea and ice-cream with dad. We just watched television and did internet. It so relaxing, I haven't even done any of my homework. I feel so crappy for not doing it. I keep telling myself that I'll stop being lazy but I just can't. D:

I need to do my homeworks. I'm gonna stay up late and do it. (((: I'm so rajin. NOT!

Aaron, you betch! Made me listen to screamo's. --'
fuck you much bro & thank you for welcoming me to your bestfriend club. (:

I really wish you guys would figure it out, or at least she should. I'm not taking sides. I love you both very much. :\ BUT this is getting to much. I can't always be there to tell you what to do. Please try to figure it out.

I'm out, nothing else to say. (:
I shall stalk you Ms. Donut! And I'll really get you that donut keychain in the Philippines when dad goes home. ((: I don't know why I'm buying it for you, I just WANT TO. (: I'll ask my big brother to buy it for me.

Oh you sexy thang. (: Thank god I don't like like you. Just, I don't know. Strong feelings? Or just another one of my "feelings"

P.S: Toy Story 3 made me cry, again. My favourite childhood movie. (:

Broken.
Would you care if I died?

Oh-Three