July 14, 2010

cheers, to the future.

cause it's all we can do, for now.
we can't do anything else but pretend.

Mistakes.
Regrets.
It's all part of life, part of who we are and who we're gonna be. We can't ignore that fact and we can't hide from it either. You can try running but it'll just keep finding you, it's a huge cliche in our life story. Trust me, I've had plenty.

Stand there and watch me burn but it's alright cause I like the way it hurts. I literally do. (:
I sound like a very mean person. I know I am but that kinda kills, whatever lah.

So, today was exactly what I expected it to be. Exactly the way I expected it to be, well except for the part where Aaron told me... the stuff he said. --' It's long and personal so let's not talk about that. Nothing really exciting happened today. Just the usual, band during the afternoon.

Why do you GUYS, and I literally mean the guys ; why do you guys have to try putting me down? I'm A GIRL BITCH! D: I'm not a guy. I may seem like I don't care but I fucking care for goodness sake. I have feelings too. )): WHY? do you have to keep saying that I'm a dude. I know that I do act like a dude, it's cause I don't like showing my true feelings. --'

I've told and explained to you ALL countless times. I.AM.A.GIRL!

Oh well
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Moving on, to slightly a happy news. (:
Congratulations to Kuya Jhalley and his soon to be wife.
I haven't seen you in forever and I haven't met Frances but congratulations. ((:
I'm happy for you, you've been together for so long.
Can't wait for your wedding, I really want to go.

it's on 16th August. ((:
and K. Ting will be here.



Random pictures? :o I'm bored.

I fucking want. ):

I like them in that colour.

Electric violin!

I like tohhhh! (y)
yes yes, I like this too. I want it. :o

Sean's shoes! :D I want it so badly. D:

I want a Polaroid camera. ):

teehee (((((: [look below]

Z. is so keeeeeyuuuuuut!

Stephy's expression when I said "want me go back with M. ?"
(she wasn't smiling though)

OHHH, the pole is soooo cold.
lolttm! PeggyChan's picture. D:

no seriously,
the future isn't far, it isn't near. NO ONE knows where it is. It'll just keep coming and it's up to you to decide what your future will be. What you do now has got something to do with your future. You can make mistakes and learn from them or you can pretend to be happy and perfect when inside you're heart is breaking into pieces. I'm not telling you what to do, I'm telling you shit. (: SO cheers, to the future.

to end everything else.

calm down, life will sort itself out.

be fearless of what you decide to do, your decision is always right.

though, I still need one thing. :\
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

eating 1 bar of chocolate and 5 ferrero rocher at this time while blogging is not such a good idea.


Oh-Three