July 19, 2010

I'll break free someday.

(8) They call me heart breaker~ (8)
Not literally since well I don't really break hearts. In fact, guys don't usually feel heart break. I don't mean to be sexist but they move on fast. If you get what I mean. 8)

I've been having so much of this in my head.


It's been raining a lot lately, mostly at night. I like it though, it's very comforting. Feels like the sky is crying with me. When I'm alone, I sound emo but it's not that. I have no idea why I even bother crying for no reason. It just comes out, you know? Of course you don't. lolttm

Had physical education today, I was surprise though Nancy didn't scream so much. She did however threw a ball at... crap! I don't remember, she just threw it to one of the guys for being noisy. lol, Javelin was fun. (:< I sucked as usual but it was fun!
Most of the things we did today, I don't remember. :p SORRHEEEI. My brain 1byte saja. (:

I found something while deleting most of the pictures I have. lolttm.

My first hair went like that.

Then to that!


It became like this.

To that! D:

Moving on to that. ((((:

then I cut it liddat, then it grew.

Finally cutting it to this. :D

SEE! how many hairstyles I've had. D:
Imba me.




lolttm.
awesome raight?

Dad & Mom bought this for me and Nigel (: Just today. like 30 Minutes ago.

I wish I knew what I mean sometimes. Even I get freaked out about what I say. --'

LIM XINZAII!
DIMA! lolttm (:
I miss you boo. How are you? Are you ready to come school tomorrow?
I miss hiao-ing you kaling! D:

Mr. Right will come, that's all I can say. You never know, Mr. Right might be him again?
And you'll just fall in love all over again. Only that time, you already know what you want to do together. Geddit?
Noh?
Me neither.

I'mma break free someday & Fly away.
I'll know what I want.
I'll know what I'll need.
And I'll definitely fall in love, ALOT.
Just not now. (:
I'll continue making mistakes.

BUT.
I'm still miserable but I'm still gonna be wearing that happy mask anyway. For you guys.

Oh-Three