July 22, 2010

making it count

Do you remember,
All of the times we've had?



It's sad that time can change everything in just seconds.
Bitch ah you time.

I received the letter that xinZaii wrote to me for the English thing. It's a really funny letter, my eyes had tears of joy and sadness. ): (cause of one paragraph she wrote. )

Dear angel Viel,

I am here to tell you about my stupid awesome school life. =="' What are you up to?
I am so not fine at all. Anyway, just been forced to write a letter. LMFAO x) *Act formal but FAIL!*

You should have know about my school life la bitch. x)) Just to remind you again. xD akakakaka. I'm speechless. HAHA WTF. I just fucking hate math & Eng. LOL. I'm just being fucking random. OH! My words getting so sengek. Wth? x.x

My handwriting not good. CAN'T blame. I just can't believe you're just in front of me, same class with me and I have to write a LETTER to you. O: Many "typo" here. LAzy use my lovely shit tipex. x))

Bah! Start talk about my school life now. I study in CHMS. I wish in same class with Peggy egg egg = dan dan! ;) My table is so cool now. NAH! Have to tale picture with my fucking nice asian pose! xD

*can't type this out.* )':

*half of this too.* D: Malu neh! Eh? Suddenly become malay? -.- KEKDAO. =3= My letter so blank! xD AHAHAHAHA! HAve to talk some shit now. No more school life. xD

No PRIVACY! XD No care. just continue saying FUCK! xD

MAKE sure the staple is still good good.
BUH BYE! =3=
rushing.

Your lovely bitch,
XinZaii xD


I think "she" is such a bitch too. - k

I like this guy in out class. He's nice, clever and cute. He's quiet though and he rarely talks to girls. NO, he's not gay. (: He's just not interested in anyone. So he says. I don't like LIKE LIKE him. I just have one of those *rolls eyes* feelings. Stupid feelings again.

I found this while in google.
1. Think of 5 people.
2. List them down.
3. *persons name* ... *comment about the person*
4. Ged itch?
5. (:

I don't really care if it's lame. (((((:

EmShams... is better in chinese than I am! D:
Stephyii... is such a bitch. (:
XinZaii... is so sexay. (A)
Tyler... is mean for leaving me behind.
K... is not mine. and won't ever be mine.

Why do people change so quickly? D:

So what if I'm a bitch?
I'm an awesome bitch, you're just a loser. (:
I can't blog properly, I think I'm having a headache. AND I feel sleepy, chocolate I need you. ((:


Oh-Three