June 16, 2010

Random shit.

"Don't judge a book if you're not a judge." -Ai Ai Delas Alas.

I (L) that quote! HAHA, makes me laugh all the time! So, as usual I don't have anything to do today, just stay home and TRIED to do most of my holiday homework which by now I still have not been able to finish. It can wait, there's still 4 more days before school re-opens.

Today, I shall blog about random shit. (: I hope you don't mind. Then again, who cares?

I need a new blogskin.
Actually I don't, I just need to like edit some stuff. :b I'm kinda lazy to like change and edit and what's the point? It takes forever to decide which one is nice for your blog.
I have a theory that Angelina steals electricity & connections away.
I'm serious, when people chat with her. It's either the connection lags or people get disconnected! HAHA. I told her this and she agrees! :D
I need to watch Toy Story 3.
I've waited forever to see this movie! Like seriously. WHO DOESN'T WANNA WATCH THAT? It's one of the awesome-st cartoons I've watched. (:

I love you.
I do. I don't care what you say or anyone says, I don't care. (:
I need to tell you I dislike you.
I really do! I keep telling myself I don't hate you but sometimes I can't help myself but want to scream at your face! D:

I'm sorry god.

Jackie Chan is the coolest stunt man/actor ever!
If you don't know that then go die. HAHAHAH, joke. (: It's just Jackie Chan never stops to amaze me even at his age. :') Since I was a kid. SO, if he grows older which I hope will take longer; I want to be at his funeral. I HOPE THAT TAKES FOREVER.

Sadlife- Asian.
Life sucks- Orang Putey.
Life is so like sucky- Bimbo Blonde.

How do you know that a guy isn't cheating?
Do you know? HAHAHA, cause I don't.
I don't want you to be my mistake baby, I want you to be my memory. <-- does that make sense?

If you can't stand reading my blog. 3 things for you.
1. why you here then?
2. Kepo ha?
3. I just like 3 alot. (:
I don't like people complaining. It's bull. It's a free country, I can do whatever the hell I can.

I will tell mom soon, after June. I think. I'm scared to tell her though, she might freak. :S

I'm done! :D Did you enjoy?

I
love
you
baby.
I shall now go GaGa for Lady GaGa!

Pictures I smiled to today. <-- click this too.

I want a Glee club in school. Look how happy they are. :')

I hate cats. BUT I love this cats.

BARNEY! :D
This is just uber cute. (:

whaa.. I didn't upload this. O.O oh well, faith wanted it to.

Kurt you make me smile & go GaGa.

P.S I don't think this is how people should blog.
P.P.S I miss Ngu Hui Tien
P.P.PS And school? O.O

veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut