June 15, 2010

230th post.

I'm so in the mood.
BUT not in the mood to blog, wtf?

Happy Birthday again Angelina Chiuh Li Yen! :D
Happy 17th and may you have more. God Bless!


things I didn't tell her:
I appreciate the fact that you're always there when I need someone.
I love that you make me smile & laugh when I'm sad.
Thank you for always being the..
Older sister I never had.

I would talk about the whole thing we did but my memory is kinda messed up right now, so yeah. OR I just don't wanna tell you. LOLjk (:

All you need to know is we watched Karate Kid and by we I mean Angelina, Stephanie, Me, Angelina's cousins, Nadhirah, Tiong Chong & Muizz. <-- I hate you! :b Joke baby. I sat beside him and yeah. HEHE. *wink wink stephanie!

Angelina, of course I love you cause you stood by me la.
Press me?

Okay! I'll just post some vain pictures aJ took! :D






P.S: I'm a Lady Gaga addict for some reason. O.O
P.P.S: WELCOME BACK AH JIE! :D

veeeeeeeeeeouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut