June 17, 2010

effyooseekayyarr.

Everyone for me, is unique in their own way.

DAMN IT.

I have to be honest with you, I've been staring at my screen for about 25 minutes trying to figure out what or how I should blog. I feel so fucking useless today. :\ But while I was doing that, I also stared relentlessly at my phone waiting for a text message from him.

Stupid right?

Lately I admit, I've been having mood swings & I totally have no clue why. I go from happy to sad to stress to really really depressed. I'm so messed up. Let's not talk about that right now. Like I said, I stared at my screen almost forever and during that time I decided to do 15 things.

1. I really want to kinda grow my hair again.

2. I want to scream on top of a cliff or something.

3. I need to stop disliking her/them.

4. stop being jealous over my boyfriends ex currently his bestfriend. I should just trust him.

right?

right?

right?

RIGHT?

5. I need to really focus on my studies for my future.

6. Chocolates actually make me feel drunk.

7. I need to go learn violin again.

8. I miss him.

9. I miss him.

10. I miss him.

11. I need a new sketch pad.

12. I have to care what others say.

13. I need to hate my school for stalking on us.

14. I need a new blogskin. D:

15. and lastly, I need to learn greek.


I know I'm weird, I don't care. :b

Moving on, I love Auntie Rancy's work! She's a producer in ABS-CBN (largest film producer in the Philippines) and she likes teasing us with her photos. She takes pictures with Filipino celebrities ALL THE TIME. HAHA, see why I like her work but yeah she complains alot about it cause it's really a hard work. :b

PGT Velsaco Brothers! (:

OMGEE, Robin Padilla. *drools. I want a hug too! LOLwtf?

I also just remembered that I really want a beanie. BEANIE BEANIE! I don't know why I can't find any in Brunei? -_____-

this

or

this! :}

Also, I don't understand why the school is not giving us any privacy. -.- They should know that there's a difference between school and outside of school, we're not students outside of school. It's kinda unfair for us students.
so jobless issit?

Chung Hwa, tsk tsk.
don't so kepo can?

Sayang. )':

I think I'm done. I need to finish up on my Geography.

Say NO to drugs, Say YES to GaGa!
try.

That's why Lady GaGa is here.

to show us how.


oh-three.