April 8, 2010

what was a boy like you doing in a place like that?

Hey blog! (: sorry I couldn't blog yesterday. I was so dang tired from all the sports and training i did. :O My WHOLE body ached again. As in. :p but anyway-- lemme give you a brief info about yesterday.

It was Wednesday? HAHA!
Stay back for Volleyball training
Badminton with Venessa, Yumni, Siti, Jonathan, Hock Chuan, Iman, Syazwanna and yeah etc la.
Met some dude called Mayel Oow. (: he's nice but short. (He calls Siti "cute")
Went jogging at Padang with Steph.
Played Volleyball with WanPei
Rested
And nooow i don't remember what i did. :p

So nothing much today-- actually plenty but TIEN COMPLAINS if i blog alot! D: but it's okay. I love her la. (: I watched "date night" (awesome movie!) with ---

Pok. Minaaaa (:
Daging. Fei.
Chicken. Vanz.
Ayam. Stephy.
Fish. Tien.

We were actually suppose to watch "clash of the titans" but we couldn't cause it ends at 6PM and i was only allowed to stay until 5PM. I left exactly at that time; Tien, Steph, Fei and Vanz were still at Cheezbox when i left.

Yeah, Lemme stop there. :p

Is he leaving? :(
Imy green but ihy too much.
what was a boy like you even doing in place like that? and why couldn't I ignore you?!
:|

I'm gonna end it there, to tired to blog and i'll be back tomorrow (: It's gonna be a good day on Saturday! since Loui is gonna be home for the weekend and I'm gonna play badminton with my frengs after training. ;D

CAN'T WAIT!

that it for today. Kbye!

P.S
I'm glad i saw mina today (: I missed her and it was fun hanging with her. STOP.BEING.AN.ADIK MINA! :p

P.P.S
Happy advance birthday pangiit. :p omgimy! :X

P.P.P.S
I wanna read the book you told me! D:

Doesn't Fiq look sexy? :p

AHAHA! peeps who sat at the back had retarded hairstyles! :p

RAWR! :ppp gayness (:

Shafiq! (;

WATCH! DATE NIGHT!

BBT (:

Feel the gayness (:
vee out.