April 9, 2010

Over and Done.

Hey, I'm not here long. Just a few Friday updates (:

I am over the whole "ihy gree" and "imy green" Over and Done! I've decided to do that due to many reasons. :| I don't wanna list that out cause soon my internet browser will close once again and I have to repeat whole shiz of stuff. I'll list one though.

I wanna focus on me, my family & friends. Just that for now. Love can come some other freaking time. (: I'll have more "me" time. Less "we" time. Apakan? HAHA

So OVER.
And DONE!

Anyway. Short message.
I find "cappie" (Scott Michael Foster from Greek) Awesome! :D here's one photo i did when i was bored. :O waaaay bored at JKMS. Enjoy.


Gernights for now (: hope for a better tomorrow.

Happy Anniversary mom & dad (: 21 years of marriage without any staying strong.
Happy Advance birthday too big bro.

KTΓ rocks! -kappa tau!

Lame effer! I'll upload tomorrow. .|. won't load!

Feel the gayness (:
vee out.