April 10, 2010

Saturday gayness (:

why HELLOOOOOOO there (:

It's been a good day, so far. ;) Isn't Saturday just awesome? HAHA, it kinda is for me but anyway enough of the boring stuff. I'm gonna keep this short and simple.

school
classes
break
CCTV opening ceremony (boiiiriiing)
classes
emo-ing
lunch
off to Vanz house
walked back to school
walked to Pusat Belia
Saw Fiq, Azzam and Azeem plus Jonathan, Haline and Haqimie
Talked and played around with Haline
Saw Mayel (:
He asked me if I was gonna play, my mistake was saying "no, malaskuu" -________- know why? Cause I played anyway! D:
Played badminton with Mayel and Siti plus Haline ;)
Met Nick
Rested-- chatted with Mayel , Syuheei and Nick outside of PB
Went home
Bought ice cream
& now... I'm here! (:
Sleepy and tired. :O

Had kinda of a good day, not so good but not so bad (: even though i was having a headache! D: Nothing else much to say. Aside from the fact also that I saw Loui at her house! I wanted to stay and chat but she had to leave :p

I.DON'T.HAVE.ANYTHING.ELSE.TO.SAY. BLUR! BLUR! :O
And my my kawan. :| I pity the guy but I kinda find the bf show off. Sorry daling. It's true. :((

I'm off now. Tired-- so much! (:

Happy birthday pangit! omgimy again! D:

Advance Birthday to Lynne Liew (:
Photos that was suppose to load yesterday.

Cappie is so sexy behh! D: (Scott Michael Foster)

I wanna watch Greek now!

Feel the gayness (:
vee out. KTΓ