April 12, 2010

don't underestimate students.

Good Aftie! (:

Ahh, I missed another day of blogging. D: I was out with mom the whooolee day yesterday. Nothing to fun; just stayed at Joyful Kids and helped her with some of her work. :| yes it was kinda boring but i had to! I HAD TO! It was the only way we were able to buy Greek. x)) Hahaaa! yeah, I'm not gonna talk about yesterday only about today buuut i'll post some pictures later. :D

*yes viel sia is an official greek addict*
x))
Laugh all you want ; I'll drool all i want! JOKEE.

Ohmaaagahhd, sometimes I don't know whether I should be happy that I'm friends with Ngu Hui Tien or be scared that I'm friends with her! Hahaaaa!

TIEN.CAN.SUPRISE.YOU.IN.SO.MANY.WAYS! CX


She actually like answered to teacher Aileen! :D it was funny cause teacher Aileen was really the one so pissed. HAIX. never underestimate the power of Tien. :p She makes people angry in the most weirdest way EVER! Yeah and Aileen gave us a whole bunch of speech. :( which i had to listen to cause she knows my mom & dad plus she's not that bad. I think? >.< style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(255, 0, 0);font-size:130%;" >I changed to percussions! .FINALLY. I get to roll with the nice beats. Not that Sax was bad-- just.. heavy. D: SOOO, yeah that's it. All i need to inform you about.

I saw green again! D: ahh, i don't like! i do not! NOOOT!

&

I can only see Loui again after two weeks )': Imma miss her.

thank you Vanz for the chips delight!
Lights will guide you home
Catch me
The Beginning

Happy Birthday again Lynne! (:


KTΓ (kappa tau gamma) on my hand when i was bored. :p

Double rainbow early in the morning, the other one is kinda light. D:

xinZaiis' tangan :p "angel, you're so sexxy =)" HAHA!

"we should keep our hands on our own bodies" my friends couldn't agree more. x))

She studies in my moms' school, Clara (: she.is.so.effing.cuuuute! :3 she has a pacifier!

Stones in a form of lady bugs (: so keeeyuut.

Aw, they're so cute. :3 I HEART TURTLES!

"we say goodbye to the teacher before leaving" and hope to never come back! x)) HAHA! my friends told me that!
Cuute porcupines! (:

Don't mess with students
effer!

Feel the gayness (:

vee out!