April 6, 2010

me, you and that dance floor.

Ayy babi, I'm so tired! D:
My legs!
My arms!
My head!
*dies*


HAHA! (N) tired eh! but who cares la, I'm gonna blog today cause I LABAH this day! (Y)(Y)

Okay, from the top! :p went to school today and you would not believe who I saw. I melted, I tell you babi! melted! ARH! I saw green! x)) I saw, I saw! I SAW! He remembered me! (: he waved and smiled and I melted! BABII!

Classes! -___- nothin' fun (Stephy did show me stuff about green earth and shiz! very awesome!)
went into hall for the registration-- sports day stuff! D: Me ish joining:-

1. 100m
2. Javelin
3. Shotput
4. volleyball
5. English Chess
6. Cheerleading.

Ate lunch. :d

then we got bored waiting for "Si Hitam" to come so we left and went to Venessa's house with Stephanie, Yumni and Irene (: We played around with Aiman-- Vanz's baby brother!

HE.IS.ADORABLE! :3

Texting his sister :p

Banging on that chair.

He saw the phone again (;

He actually poses! D:

Kicking them drawers!

Then yeah, Aiman went for a stroll with the Auntie (: So we stuck around, talked and played around. :p OH THE GAYNESS! HAHA! yeah but then we went back to CHMS ; me, Vanz and Stephanie went for a jog around padang. :D so tiring! ARH! then then.. what did we do ah? OH! we went up to Science class (: talked to some peeps-- stole chewing gum from Adam and Zi Wei. After like maybe 15 minutes? we went down and headed to Pusat Belia. (: Main- main badminton, then yeah back to school after an hour or two. ;p

You get the point right? Long day ; kinda fun-ish?
I saw Fabian too and Andy. :C Fabian doesn't remember me anymore! D:

YEAH, that's it. (: tired now.
Wish me luck for training and sports day?
Also for Chem quiz.

TIENY! :D

YUMni! :p

Torturing Loui's friend! HAHA! (N)
EYSHEE! Vanz! ;D

Them Sax-ers!


P.S
Will you all stop asking if I'm tomboy? and DON'T look at me like that! SHEEZ!

P.P.S
I really am glad I saw you today green (: I loike you! not love! kapeesh?!


P.P.P.S
I Love turtles! (:

Feel the gayness (:
vee out.