April 5, 2010

I gotta see your face some more. :|

I just really love If we ever meet again by Timbaland ft. Katy Perry. :)
Awesome song.
Random at the moment. :p

Today has been one of those days where I'm gonna say I'm tired and lazy to blog. ;p I actually just woke up from my nap since 4PM. D: I was sooo sleepy. I have no clue why! But yeah, nothing much happened today-- as usual. kinda nothing. I don't remember. My bad!

I miss you green :(

I don't wanna blog long today, not feeling like it. Nyeh. Better luck tomorrow?
Crap
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Mr. Prince wants us to stay back. -____-
BABIIIII! >.<

Did i mention? that almost everyone in my class say "kambang" as a nickname? :D so weird. And I loike saying BABIII! HAHAHAHA! I'm gonna stop again. FOR NOW, who knows? I might come back later. (: --Photos below.

I LOVE YOU! NOT ;p

Ayy babi! :p

Emo-ing cause dad is sooo slow x))

Peeps who responded to my pokes! :D Even Stephanie! :))


SAMSUNG CORBY! :DD I wantchu!

P.S
TODAY WAS ACTUALLY FUNNY!
Ah Fong and Stephy and Me were like gay today! :D
Cause some chick is like totally crushing over with fong! and fong hates her! :p
OMG! Long Story! tell you again later! or tomorrow. I feel like tomorrow we're gonna kacau again.
And we're kacau-ing her and fong.
Lemon <3 Fong! x))

P.P.S
I miss Green.

Feel the gayness (:
vee out.