April 29, 2010

Secret date (:

Heyaaa dahlings (:
Thursday was the usual, class and like freaking awesome time with friends! (: HAHA.

It was a good day today. But I might blog randomly today & I kinda don't have any pictures today. |: sorreeii! tomorrow yeah? cause tomorrow I have a secret date with my special dahling kambangs! :D *hintHint to Steph, Sam, Syafiq, Azzam & KaiTi*

HAHA! I'll tell you all about it tomorrow (:
That's why it should be a good day tomorrow.. OR ELSE
I cry. :p
Jokee!

Stephy & Mira.
HAHA! - kinda not all the details. :p sorry. you can ask Mira & Steph if you want.

Today cause.. si si si.. I'll call him "blue" (I can't put his real name here) was arguing with his girlfreng (who is a total biatch! eeeh) and Steph was like "I hope they break up, the girlfreng looks like she's bullying him." (BIATCH WAH THE GF!)

Anyway, then Mira said something and laughed about step talking about "blue" that I have no clue about. Then Mira saw the mop & used it against her. X) SO Stephy laughed, all of the sudden Mira chased her with the freaking mop. And Steph had to like run to Science class and hide! LIKE FTW!

And
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
FOR FCKING SHIAT!
KaiTi~
As a friend I just wanna say. "you're girlfriend is sooo scary!"
As a girl I wanna say. "like omg, wtf are you still doing with that boob?"
As a bro, Lemme say this. "BRO!, what is in yer mind?! dump the shiat ass already"

Abang (:
Sorry I got "angry" at you for fun. Hehe.
It was an accident. I didn't mean to slap you for real.
I'm sorry like for shiz!

I kinda have a new _boygreenwonder_ ):
And it hurts! D: SO baad cause I don't want to do this anymore.
I know it won't work either but I still keep that thing in my head where..
UGH!
I can't share you either; so if she wants you (: I love her, so I'll give.
If she wants to.


(:

What else?
Oh I think that's all my mind can think of? (:
Can't wait for that secret date.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN SYAFIQ!
Mids CRAP!


Feel the gayness RANDOMNESS? (:

vee out!