April 30, 2010

thoughts.

Warning: this is my second attempt to blog, my freaking browser keeps dying! So if you don't wanna read a terribly long post, I suggest you close this now. (:

Secret Date.

So remember that secret date I was talking about? Yeah well, I should tell you about it now cause it is after all over now. (: -- We [me, KaiTi, Stephanie, Azzam, Samuel, Ah Kyeong & Syafiq] went to mall cause we "kambangs" wanted to celebrate Syafiqs' birthday!

Stephanie actually arrived earlier that all of us but she just ate at "kokocan" (whatever the spelling is idk.) I arrived at around 1 plus & went straight for Best Eastern. I actually saw Zhi Onn & Shin but yeah they didn't wave at me. Like fck. I saw Steph after that. We were about to head to Utama Grand to look for birthday candles when all of the sudden KaiTi miss called us; which meant he was already at Best Easter. WTF! HAHA. We had to walk back to Best Eastern.

But that okay. & anyway he was wearing PINK (: So it made it okay. PINK is (Y)

Then, we went to Utama Grand & searched everywhere for the birthday candles. FTW we couldn't find it! D: but we asked one of the Sales Lady, who obviously hangs her tongue out when she speaks! She says "Stechinery" instead of "Stationary" -_______-'' After that, we went to the stationeary section (: BUT we found no birthday candles.

FAIL!

THEEEEN.. That's also when we saw Ah Kyeong & Samuel. We went after that cause the guys seemed bored. Steph was hoping that the donut shop had candles. But guess what... We bought the donuts [ 3 oreos, 1 rainbow donut w/ sprinkles, the one w/ nuts & chocolate ] yeah and there was totally no candles there!

When we bought the donut we went to the cinema to check on the movie so that later when Syafiq came we could watch. There was only two options. "IP MAN" OR "IRON MAN 2" Of course we chose Iron man! (:

We had to wait for a while so we just hang around at food court & ate away those donuts. Took photos & Syafiq sang "happy birthday" I know I know, "why is he the one singing?" well he said it's embarassing when we sing it; -- So he sang it loud for us. :D

Time time time ran as we took photos & joked around.

Exactly 2.25PM, we walked back to the cinema and sat at those stairs. (: Talked about shiz I don't remember. We bought drinks only cause we were all chewing down some special chewing gum imported from Hong Kong (Steph brought it!) X)

We watched IRON MAN 2 from 2.30PM to 4.30PM
IT WAS SO FCKING AWESOME! ROBERT DOWNEY IS FREAKING SEXAAAAY! ((:

I know Syafiq liked it too ; and so did the rest, it was funny! & they had hot babes. Now you know why they like it. :p

We all walked around for awhile AND saw POKLEN people! D: Ohmaaagahhdd! I just don't adore poklens. :O Then Samuels' mom called us, it's either she was angry or just really scary like that but she talked so loud. I didn't know if I was gonna laugh or roll over under the table! D:

So anyway, we all went to the bathroom. (: Cause we were having so much boom booms' after all the drink we had. HAHA! C: trust me you don't wanna know how much. JOKE!

We went down after that to defrost outside The Mall. (: It was after all "kinda" cold. On our way out we saw Leonard Low & FYI, KaiTi kinda looks JUST LIKE him! Like for shiz. We talked about it over & over!

thennnnnnnnnn
.
.
.
.
.
.
Skip some parts.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ate at Pizza hut after that ; without Samuel & Ah Kyeong though cause they had to go tuition. ): SAAAAAAAAD KALIAH! We had fun though. Cause yeah, it's us. Why wouldn't it be fun? See whaat I mean by "the kambangs" (:

Pretty much it. *sigh
Happy Birthday again kawan Syafiq! (:
I know you're only 14. *nods nods, winks winks.


Some thoughts.

*sighs
_boygreenwonder_
the new one I mean. ):
I don't know what to do anymore.
I feel so fcked up.
I just want to drop and get this whole thing over with!
But somehow, I don't know how & no one will tell me how.
FCKED UP.


Also in my head is
.
.
Jackie Chan! :D
My freaking Idol.
I lovehim so muuuuch!
It's cool that he survived the whole stunt thing till now.
Have more Jackie!

Let me say.
gusto kita pero hindi kita mahal.
kahit anong gawin ko, ikaw lang ang nagbibigay nang paru-paru sa tyan ko.
NOT.
maybe a little lang. *sigh
but who cares.
I must get over it.
Right? :S

All those (: & :D
some don't mean a thing.

Abang, sorry about talking to her.
I thought it was you. :|
Don't hate me.

SORRY!

you're girlfreng is scaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaary! :O

fcker.


H.I.A.T.U.S soon. |:
Mids.

pics soon.

My thoughts don't matter do they? |:
I feel the tears coming.
What to do?!



Feel the gayness? probably.
vee out!