April 24, 2010

Romeo & Juliet

"For never was a story of more woe
Than this of Juliet and her Romeo."
- William Shakespeare.
Romeo & Juliet

It's funny how old English was just simply replaced by modern "LOL" English. It's rather sad really, how time took away all those beauty. I admit the English then was super hard! But it was still awesome. (:

Anyway, I just ADORE Romeo & Juliet. I was watching the anime "version"of it, though now i really really really! wanna watch the movie. From old to the new kind. :p Yeah.

So you don't wanna know anything about today, cause I just ended up like coming home and not going for the cheerleading selection session. ): Fck i know but yeah nevermind. Class/School was the same, people are all down and emo. |: I hated it but what can I do but make those silly things I do for fun. *sighs. I just wished they would stop making me feel bad by having this year as my year (I don't know what that meant but yeah who cares.) I know I can't make them happy nor force them to but yknow. Ahfckfckeet.

Then yeaaah-- we just bought ayamku, some movies to watch and mirienda. After that yeah, we went home; ate lunch and watched the whole day. The Romeo & Juliet anime thing I was talking about. Laid all day. (: So relaxing, I wanted to sleep but I couldn't! D: Addicting story.

So yeaaah.

I wanna learn about old English now. I want to read books that William Shakespeare wrote yknow. It sounds gay, true but still you can never know what you'll find. :D

Romeo & Juliet (Y)

Feel the gayness? (:
vee out!