April 25, 2010

Oh dear Laksa.

Eveeeening dahlings (:
I feel kinda drunk due to all the Laksa.

So how is this Sunday for you? :D Good I hope, so I don't have anything to tell you except for this day. Urhm, today yeah I went to church with my parents and little brother. After that, we went to mall for lunch and cause my parents were gonna send me to band practice.

Yeah we ate lunch there ; damn packed today! D: it was so hard to find a sit! dang. Anyway, after lunch Stephanie went with me and my fam. So awesaaaaam! It was fun cause we were all like joking in the car. EHEE :D

I love my family. (:
I love stephys' mom too.
I love her too
I hate him too. :p

then yeah the rest of my day was about beating the top of my snare drum. :p It was okay today cause we played alot of music and shiz.

I cut so many parts, sorry! :p

I'm in a rush cause i wanna watch dear John. :D
That it? D:
Err.. yeah.
And GAH! I haven't done my English!

Crap, UPIN & IPIN! HAHA! RANDOM KALIAH.

Ah, Stephanie just LOVES HER SAXAPHONE! (:

Angelina and crap! -.-'' I forgot his name! anyway, I love this teacher! damn funny man.

HAHA! theory was awesome! teacher Anuar sounded like he was rapping! x))

Angelina! (:

waiting for Azzams' pics & Stephanies' one too! (:

Feel the gayness Laksa (:
vee out!