April 20, 2010

all those pieces of me (:

Eveeeeeeeening (:

All those little pieces of me (:
all of them flew away.
They all flew to you.
Everyone I love.
Everyone I care for.
I'll collect them when I fade.

Ohmaagahd, it's an okay okay day. :p
No crap.

Anyway, the usual fun at class. PE was awesome! (: HIGH JUMP BABEY! hahaaa. It was awesome, I mean every kind of jump except "triple" sucks for me. I'm terrible at triple jumps. D: no idea why. Then then.. Hitam felt like being mean to me today. pak .|. The rest is kinda long and I'm tired. No one was bad mood again (: which was good cause well you know how I hate cutting and shiz.

I don't think i wanna post something long today, cause I seem to have forgotten what happened today.... AGAIN! -___- I feel so old for forgetting.

Randomly stuck together. ;D

Sayaaang, you suck (: And yes I mean you Syafiq. hahahaaa!
_boygreenwonder_
OMGieffingmissyou. D:
WHY?! why can't you get your own originality babe? -___- yousuckasssomuch!

I hate complicated things.
I'm gonna shutup now~

This to you my long lost friend. And to every troubled soul out there. Even if you don't read it. I hope my prayers reach you.

There would've been a time; anytime, where I would've slapped you and said I hated you. There would've also been a time where I came up to you and talked some sensed into you but I knew it would hurt you and I knew how you don't like people butting in your life so I just stayed quiet but now is enough!
Enough. Stop. Right now.
Live the life you were given. Don't waste it. Don't harm it.
You only get one chance. Only one life on earth.
So listen. And stop.
Please.
I'm here. I'll listen. talk to me.


No pics today! D: unless i get the edits done. by later. (:

Feel the gayness (:
vee out!