April 21, 2010

fun toime with momeh. (:

Eveeeeeeeeeeening (:

Today was a good day, it really was. I mean for me. I'm sorry if it wasn't for you but it's the first half day that moms' ever had in four years. (: And I'm glad she's happy with that. Eheehe. It's been a long day and my legs still damn hurt! D:

So the day was kind of rough but of course it went smoothly and fun. :D After school ; Mameh, Nigel and I went to the mall for some standing order thing? IDK :p but after that we went and ate at food court. Better than any other shop. x)) joke! joke!

We ate at Jollibee, chicken stripes are always good to eat! :D We actually saw Frankie! He works there ; at Jollibee I mean. Then we walked around to *ahem*digest*ahem* the food. Hahaaa! Went around looking for some shoes for mom. She found some good ones but weren't her size ): oh well. Then we... what did we do after that? O.O crap I FORGOT!

Errr...

OH! we went down to Utama Grand and bought some stuff for dinner (: Nyummy SHRIMP! yeah then we went up again cause mom had to go back somewhere while i went and "eased" myself. hahaaaa. I saw Ching Yen, so sexxy nia the baju. :p

After that we went window shopping (though I don't know if that's what you call it cause Giordano has no doors or windows! O.O) at Giordano. (: I love the shirts there. The words make me "ROFLMFAO" then mom and I bought a watch, each. :D Mine is pink and hers is Brown. (Post the picture tomorrow.)

Then
.
.
.
Then
.
.
.

Oh we ate DQ. LARGE for me. x) Medium for Nigel. Don't know why he ordered medium when all you need for a large is like 50 cents. -___________-" Hahahaaaa! then we took pictures cause mom wanted to post her first half day in four years into facebook. My mom so cool kan? Even I don't take that much pictures. OH no actually I do. :p Yeah then we went home.

-Skips this part-

We went for a jog. Mom and me. (: AND WE GOT EFFING CHASED THAT BREATHED LIKE IT JOGGED! O.O WTF? HAHAAAA, mom and I just laughed about it after we got home which was like when the sun started to go down. x)) It was actually funny, you would've been scared at first but if you look back at it, you'll be laughing so freaking muuuuuuch! :D

Mom and I are still laughing about it. (: Ahh, I love my mom.

Yeah so lemme stop here! :d Earth Day tomorrow! Blarty heck. buuuut yeah mall tomorrow ; which I hope will be fun! :D

I'm sorry to all my friends with problems ):
I wish I could help more. *sigh.

O I I _boygreenwonder_
don't be so mean. Or I guess you can.
Smile always! ((:

Calvin Jong is flooding my tagboard! (:
Iloveyou dahling~ :p

Me (: eating DQ!

Ehhyer! :D

Nigel & mother dear at DQ.


Momeh (:
Feel the gayness (:
vee out!