March 27, 2010

"Ihy" can't always mean "I hate you"

"Ihy can't always mean "I hate you" and saying it to a guy can't always mean it's true. It's true...

Good Afternoon! how is today doing for ya'll? i really as usual, don't have anything to blog. :| I'm so bored that's all i can say right now! :( wanna entertain me? HAHA! Kiddin' la. So. I'll just post random photos--- for some reason i kept typing "ransom" so weird. I had to redo it 5 times. :D

Anyway, I promise soon, maybe on Monday.. I'll have something to blog about or this Sunday; if Angel can pick me up for acts29. I really really so badly want to go. I want to see everyone again. I mean, I'm a catholic but I just like attending acts29 y'know. :) but yeah.. It's not like i'm converting to Christian. I like where i am now. As long as god is with me, i'm happy. :D

They should "MS. AWESOME" :D



I just love this photo *poke* :D


I want to wear shoes lidat. ;p


HAHA! this picture is so cuuuute. ;)

I saw it yesterday while my plurk died. :D so funny!


#NP: The Anthem by Planetshakers. :) (for non-muslim people)
So that's all for now. I'll be back, if I gots me anything to post. :)
I miss you green.


Cheers.
vee out :)