December 3, 2009

SHINee ? Again ?!

Heyyer Bruu's and reader's :)) So early !! I'm still sleepy ya'know tapi I don't wanna sleep. Lmao~ Anyway, not a very long post again. -_____-, I'm so out of stuff to post. When is this holiday gonna get better ?! lol XD Err... let's see, Oh ! I'm still not sure if I'm going to Empire to. Long story of why i must go there. Anydoo, I haven't ask dad and mom yet but kuya said I could go IF mom and dad allows me. Aiyohh`~

hmm...

ALSO... my brain is not in its functioning state at the moment. I'm forgetting everything I'm suppose to type out. >.<> back on tumblr. (not gonna ditch blogger) Yeah, I deleted my old one cause I wasn't feeling tumblr-y. I guess I am now XP (www.veesioux.tumblr.com) <---- visit me ehy :) it's gonna be veecious ! ;pp Right now, I'm gonna eat oreo and watch SHINee reality show. :)) socuuute`~

Back laters to tell you about one of my nightmares :]
SHINee always
If not;

Cheers.
vee