December 4, 2009

huh ?

Hey Bruuu's, reader's and fellow bloggers. :))

How's today ? Good I hope ? ;) As usual, nothing is up except for the ceiling. My randomness meter is totally out of order. XD, so I have no random post to randomly say. :)) I've got to stop saying "random" yeah.

soooooooooooooooo`~

I'm chatting with @!ic3 cu!!3n in secret ! I'm not suppose to tell you cause Alaai Syafiqah says so :( Buut I'm hoping they're the real deal. Not that I have doubts cause I so don't ! Right now all I'm waiting for is

1. Christmas day and
2. Kuya coming with pasalubongs ^^ I can't waaait ! Though I'm still wishing for the W508, me really really want that. SANTA !! huhuhuhu ! :'(

Also, during this holiday I've had BAD NIGHTMARES. *shivers* and I've also noticed that I joined almost all the internet networks like tumblr, plurk, twitter, asian twilight coven and all those shiut`~ LMAO ! It's not lame. I'm just you know killing time. XD

I'm wasting space wah`~
Geeditt ?!

Today, my dream was vivid. She was holding something almost like a sharp fork ! I think when i started running she started chasing me. Why didn't I just stay put ? Anyway. After running for god knows how long. It changed to another scene, this time alai was there. She was smiling then someone came running to her. I think it was a boy or maybe a girl ? Idk ! Then suddenly her face pooped up and then I woke up. slept again after maybe 10minutes.

I'd rather not tell the rest. I'm saying JUNKS aren't I ? >.<
I'm not going to talk about SHINee today but I do miss them. Especially taemin.

Happy Advance Birthday MinHo Oppa !




Cheers.
vee