December 5, 2009

BRB :))

Heyy Bruu's, How's Saturday treating you ? :]

So today, what shall we talk about ? Hmm... Ben 10 ? Lmao~ The movie was so totally awesome ! I've never really seen Ben 10 to be interesting until Karmina started talking about it. Then the movie came out. It really isn't that bad. ;p Right, I had the weirdest and dumbest dream ever. I think ? I even dreamt of Rafi; my dog. DeJaVu wah my dream or something about the future ? Gosh, if it was i'd rather not be still living here in this house or in Brunei. I like it here but I really would like to go somewhere soon. x))

In other news, FCUK ! I got the raisin bread not the chocolate ! *arghhh* I hate raisins. They taste so bad with bread. Whoever made this idea ?! Ok.. that wasn't the other news. Lol. XD The other new was... I forgot. Nevermind. *sigh* can't wait for Christmas and the 20th. ♥♥ I really want that w508 for christmas !! *WAAAAAAAH*

Nothing to put again. -_________-
Okayy, I'll be back later. ♥ chatting with Norchel.


CHEERS.
vee